Monday, November 19, 2007

What a Foo-kin nice band

Who's a pretty drummer then?

Dave Grohl is nice, Taylor Hawkins is really friggin' cute and, to be honest with you, I'm not really sure who else is in The Foo Fighters (I guess I could look it up but I'm not going to) but it really doesn't matter. I caught the nicest rock band in the world (officially) on the last night of their current tour this year and did they live up to expectations? Well, mosey on to my Gigs & Concerts page and all will be revealed.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynie, how many times must i tell you that this band sucks donkey cock?

 
At 9:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynie, how many times must i tell you that this band sucks donkey cock?

 
At 5:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn do u know we saw dave grohl in singapore in '95?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home