Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Updates!

It's been a busy, crappy few weeks at work hence I have slacked with the blog updates. I know, how could I??

Anyway, I've finally blogged on my trip to Brussels so click on My Travels to read about the mussels and Tin Tin...

I've also been to a few great concerts, namely Tool, Prince and Chris Cornell [NOW UPDATED WITH MORE JUICY STUFF!] and a few not so great gigs, namely The Electric Gardens Festival and 10 Reasons To Live. All can be found on my Other Gigs and Concerts page.

Also, since the number of Kasabian gigs I've been to has surpassed U2, I decided to create a Kasabian Gigs page. Whilst transferring the entries, all comments were lost so I do apologise!

Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

At 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blardy whore...send out la email that u wrote ur concert reviews!!! prince gig sounded hot man!!

ps: this shd be 1 of main reasons why u shd live in london!!!

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger Lyn said...

Hahaha like I said in my text the blog was still a work in progress when you checked it!! All up and running now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home