Friday, July 27, 2007

Something for the weekend

You would have never guessed that I actually saw The Wailers (as in The Wailers of Bob Marley and The Wailers) last year, and who can blame you because a witty account does not appear anywhere on my blog. Call it an oversight or whatever you want but the point is, this has now been remedied and you can read all about it on my Gigs & Concerts page (you will have to scroll down a bit to get there because my OCD and analness dictate that all concert reviews have to be in reverse chronological order - fact) or go straight there.

In other news, I hope I end up in Brussels this weekend after last weekend's freak weather cock-up. Which means you lucky readers will get to read all about it on My Travels. You lucky, lucky things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home