Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Not Worthy!!!

(Picture: Chris Cornell Official Website)

UPDATE: The Chris Cornell Fan Page has used an extract of my blog review on its page! Mine is the 2nd fan review after "james". Check it out!!

I've also updated the review in my Other Gigs & Concerts page with a full setlist and short video clip of "Hunger Strike" (with Chris carrying his two kiddies). Check that out too!

ORIGINAL POST:
I got drenched in rain, almost slipped in the mud, threw a strop with Matt, ate a dodgy cheeseburger and almost got into a few altercations with members of the crowd but damn it, it was worth it because:

Chris Cornell = Rock God
Aerosmith = Rock Legends

Read all about my Hyde Park Calling experience by clicking on the "Others Gigs & Concerts" link on the right or for you spoilt readers, click here

1 Comments:

At 6:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least ur review got linked man! surely there'll be more traffic to your blog now.

CC's kids look cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home